3450 NW 207 STREET
MIAMI FL, 33056
EXPERIENCED RETAIL CLERK
- Retail sales clerk known for exemplary customer service, team player mindset and exceptional cash-handling accuracy.
- Five-year record of dedication and dependability reinforced by consistent “exceeds expectations” ratings on performance reviews and multiple “Employee of the Month” honors.
- Backed by excellent interpersonal skills and a commitment to customer service that has been described as “second-to-none” by employers.
Stock Clerk 06/09
- Clean and maintain supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas in order to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
- Compile, review, and maintain data from contracts, purchase orders, requisitions, and other documents in order to assess supply needs.
- Determine proper storage methods, identification, and stock location based on turnover, environmental factors, and physical capabilities of facilities.
- Examine and inspect stock items for wear or defects, reporting any damage to supervisors.
- Keep records on the use and damage of stock or stock handling equipment.
- Mark stock items using identification tags, stamps, electric marking tools, or other labeling equipment.
- Pack and unpack items to be stocked on shelves in stockrooms, warehouses, or storage yards.
- Prepare and maintain records and reports of inventories, price lists, shortages, shipments, expenditures, and goods
MIAMI CENTRAL HIGH
High School Diploma, 2009