14697 N.E. 18 Ave. Apt. # 302, NMB, Florida 33182. (Cell) 786-333-0528, Email:ChristianMorigene@yahoo.com
I have a military background, working 3 years into the U.S. Army Reserve as a combat engineer. I’m Fluent in both English & French. I put my heart & soul into any task at hand and take pride in finding success personally & professionally.
My previous job experience have equipped me with the skill set relating to stock replenishment, inventory control, or product management, for a successful career. As an employee I will focus on improving my:
· Passion for making a difference in my internal & external client lives
· Personable skills and work relationships
· Enthusiasm for tasks received
· Coachable, competitive spirit.
Summary of Qualifications:
Lorenzo Farmers Market – Inventory Specialist (2010 – 2013)
· Responsible for inventory control, stock, and replenishment on sales floor.
· Performed inventory count every 3 months to minimize shrink or product loss.
· Executed inventory order count for product freshness recycle.
U.S Army Reserve – 21st Bravo Combat Engineer (2006 – 2009)
· Revised each battalion provision for field training, stock replenished for each new unit.
· Inventory control on weapon, materials, and bunker resources.
· Provided leadership to new coming recruits. Assisted Major leadership with day to day activities.
Publix Supermarkets – Deli / Stock / Bakery Clerk (2003 – 2005)
· Represented my company by providing exceptional customer service for all customers.
· Provided solutions to customers inquiring about dinner recipes, or for their personal lifestyle.
· Responsible for keeping up with sale week deadlines. Efficiently making sure all pricing was updated. Relayed insight on shopping behavior to management to help drive shopping sales.
Broward Community College
Pembroke Pines, FL
Major: Associates in Electrical Engineering
North Miami Beach Sr. High
North Miami Beach, FL
Major: High School Diploma
References are available upon request.