CHEMICAL LOGISTICS SPECIALIST
NUBIA E. REYMOS
11790 S.W. 18TH Street, Apt. 403 Miami, FL 33175, Cell. 954-790-0009, firstname.lastname@example.org
Large experience in Supply Chain Logistics for International Purchase, Customer Service, Import, Export, International Logistics and International Procurement. Ability to create and implement office management systems that improve overall efficiency and productivity. Organized, self-started with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to quickly find solutions to challenging problems. Bilingual in Spanish and actually studying Portuguese.
GLOBENET/ Boca Raton, FL Procurement and Logistics Analyst 2011 – 2012
- Received and confirmed Commercial Invoice Request for export and checked it against original PO. Prepared Bids/Contracts packages for vendors and presented to Finance Department.
- Tracked down cost and contract information.
- Assisted with specifications and contract development and presented them to the weekly meeting with Finance department for approval or changes.
- Audited export documents ensuring transactions had all export documents. Physical record keeping of Exports and Imports.
- Created and maintained detailed visibility of financial reports on all imports and export process.
- Obtained cost of nationalization and import fees in order to guarantee the advance payment to brokers.
- Request PO to ensure payment of Freight Forwarding fees, advance of payment for imports and nationalizations at final destinations and additional expenses per shipment.
- Gathered information from foreign Consulates, Brokers or internet to follow international laws for the import or export of materials.
UPS SUPPLY CHAIN/ Ft. Lauderdale, FL Import Account Rep. 2008 – 2009
- Processed international shipments ensuring specific customer requirements are followed accordingly with the MOP.
- Processed shipments in accordance with UPS Supply Chain Solutions and US Commerce Department policy and regulations.
- Data entry of customer orders to include routing, tracking, and proof of delivery.
- Effectively communicated changes to dispatch, warehouse or third parties regarding customer orders.
- Investigated status of existing service requests or initiated a new order by confirming and entering the appropriate customer and request data.
ASSOCIATED GROCERS/ Pompano, FL Export Account Rep. 2006 – 2007
- Initiated and maintained customer profiles with all pertinent information regarding each account. Received orders from distributors, overseas customers, and local exporters. Processed them and send pro-forma for approval of products and prices. Sent the approved order to warehouse for processing and loading of container.
- Analyzed orders to ensure proper identification of merchandise, prices and delivery with proper logistics and temperature of equipment.
- Consulted with Buyers prior to placing orders to ensure proper market penetration.
- Verified customer's form of payment as sight draft, L/C, cash in advance or open account.
- Created internal sales and advised customer of promotions.
- Maintained order files according to procedure and acknowledge sales orders to customers in writing.
- Handled customer's inquiries and complaints concerning their orders.
- Investigated and interfaced with personnel in other departments as well as freight forwarders. Reconciled computer report against status of customer's orders.
- Customer's Statement of Account Analysis, changes, debit/credit balance.
Nubia Reymos (954)790-0009 email@example.com Page 2
CONSOLIDATED FREIGHTWAYS Latin American Operations Coordinator 1998 – 2002
- Managed some large accounts for Dominican Republic and Trinidad and Tobago.
- Coordinated with steam lines from initial quote to the delivery and release of containers at final destination.
- Billed customers for all Logistics services and approved payments to pay to intermodals, cargo companies, custom brokers and related.
- Advised the placement of hazardous materials and its compatibility.
- Prepared all kind of export documents as bill of ladings, certificate of origin, Letter of credits, drafts and manifest.
- Daily communicated cargo on hands to customers overseas and followed up on shipping instructions.
- Kept customers overseas, importers and vendors, informed of order and freight status.
- Sent copies of bill of lading as proof of delivery.
- Coordinated inter-modals and pick up of containers.
ACTION FORWARDING/ Miami, FL Account Executive 1997 – 1998
- Rated of full containers and loose of air and ocean cargo.
- Coordinated loading of containers and dispatched them to the nearest port.
- Arranged inter-modals. Billed customers for all Logistics services and approved payments to third parties related intermodals, cargo companies, Custom Brokers and other parties involved in transaction.
- Prepared air and ocean documents for consolidated and loose cargo.
- Prepared Letter of credit and followed up to approved payment to vendors or manufacturers, drafts, Hazardous materials, Certificate of Origen, Bonded documents.
- Coordinated inspections with the different inspection companies and followed up to the clearing before loading the container.
- Heavy customer service answering questions, disputing or approving claims from vendors, manufacturers and consignees in foreign countries.
- Daily communicated to Agencies overseas of cargo on hand and followed loading and shipping instructions.
RIGHT-O-WAY TRANSPORT/ Miami, FL Export Agent 1994 – 1996
- Inventoried of freight and reported the Agencies overseas cargo on hand.
- Followed instructions and method to deliver freight as ocean, air or rail in consolidation or loose cargo.
- Quoted and booked freights with different air and ocean cargo companies.
- Prepared all phases of export documents for consolidation and loose cargo.
- Handled of perishables and delivered them in Container, D-container considering temperature for its conservation.
- Accounting, invoicing and settled claims to customers overseas.
- Notified of inbound cargo and implemented proper logistics to receive them and transport to the customers.
- Called the domestic haul to transport freight to final destinations.
- Heavy Customer Service.
- Transport cargo by rail to Mexico and the logistics of it.
- Break bulk cargo. Air and Ocean back to back freight.
Universidad del Atlantico- Barranquilla, CO Economics
Centro Colombo Americano- Barranquilla, CO Bilingual Secretarial Program
Alianza Colombo Francesa - Barranquilla, CO French