9735 Fontainebleau Blvd. # 107, FL 33172
PH. (786) 853-1576 * email@example.com
Possess financial background with strong emphasis in Real Estate Property Management. Professional, Bilingual
Property Accountant with over than 10 years of experience in strategic business and market planning, project
management, legal negotiations, acquisitions and due diligence. Looking for a reliable company where my
extensive knowledge in this field can be utilized.
BOOMERANG MANAGEMENT, LLC, Miami, FL 09/11 to Present
- An Entertainment Management Company where I prepare the bookkeeping for the individual contracts.
- Estimate and present the Accounts Payable for approval including the payoff to the artist’s representatives.
- Prepare monthly office commissions and expense reports. Reconciliation of G/L accounts and maintain corresponding subsidiary ledgers. Monthly reconciliation of bank statements and record bank charges.
- Collect appropriate data and work with external auditors and tax prepares on federal, state and local reports and returns.
CONSULTANT – PROPERTY ACCOUNTANT 10/11 to 08/2012
HMG Property Management Inc. Coral Gables, FL
SNI Companies Miami, FL
Milton Properties. Coral Gables, FL
• Set Up new version of Skyline 2011 Property Management.
• Provided Internal auditing for various accounting functions: posting of deposits; reconciling bank statements; reconciling
A/R for development projects, affiliates and property management subsidiary; and auditing general ledger accounts,
• Analyze Year end recoverable reconciliation including billing for CAM, Insurance and RE Taxes.
• Coordinate with off-site property management sites to resolve operational matters that require head office attention.
INTERSERVICES INC., Hialeah, FL 10/09-09/11
· Accounting Consultant, Tax Preparer
· Office Administration & Management.
· Assist customers with: Money Transfer, Cargo to Latin America, & International Calls.
· Notary Public, Translation of Official Documents, & Marriage Certificates.
DESERT INN HOTEL MANAGEMENT, Miami, FL 09/08-08/09
• Provide Internal Auditing control for various functions: posting of deposits; reconciling bank statements; reconciling A/R for Development projects, affiliates and property management subsidiary; and auditing G/L and payroll accounts.
• Assist in preparation of monthly draws, including summarizing developer costs and reviewing contractor draw request.
• Code all receipts and disbursements to the proper accounts/projects/sources; updating chart of accounts as needed.
• Handle monthly review and reporting of job-cost reports.
PANTHER MANAGEMENT SERVICES, Miami, FL 06/05- 08/08
• Update tenant’s leasing profile including recurring charges, rent and recoveries.
• Update monthly rent roll, analyze posting and apply cash receipts to tenant’s accounts, review tenant bill backs,
issue monthly statements and supervise collections.
• Calculation and billing of monthly management fees.
• Quarterly and yearly CAM and RET recoveries.
• Prepare report to tenants on estimated operating expenses for the following year.
• Analyze cash flow and review vendor invoices prior to processing of payments.
• Monthly bank Reconciliations and general ledger review for possible reclassifications.
• Prepare bank draws for reimbursement of escrowed funds.
• Prepare Release of Liens and monitored Notices to Owners.
CLOTHING DISCOUNT Miami- FL 02/02- 06/05
• Monthly Bank Reconciliation.
• Month-End closings including all necessary Journal Entries.
• Preparation of Cash reports on a daily basis.
• Coordinate and process payments to be made. (A/P).
• Filling of tax forms and payment.
• Inventory control.
• Implemented a 3 year Sales Report spreadsheet comparison.
• Preparation of expense reports.
The LEFMARK Group, Miami, FL 02/99-02/02
• Coordinate the day-to-day accounting and the administrative operations of a medium-size developer
• The portfolio consists of 2.5 million square feet of neighborhood shopping centers ranging from 75,000-300,000 SF
in the South Florida area
• Set up properties on database (includes: Tenants’ Profile, Accounts Receivable, Accounts payable and General Ledger)
• Responsible for Cash disbursements, tenants’ adjustments, recurring billing charges, late fees assessments, defaults,
Collections and litigation. Worked directly with tenants’ attorneys and Accountants.
• Creation and maintenance of mortgage loan payment schedules and interest calculations.
• Calculation and collection of Management fees from K mart stores as an Anchor Store.
• Preparation of month-and year-end schedules and reports.
Fiorello LaGuardia CC Long Island City, NY
National Lease Advisors (BOMA) Miami, FL
Certificate of completion on Operating Expenses and Commercial Leases
Dun & Bradstreet Business Education Services, NYC
Accounts Receivable Credit & Collections
New York Institute of Credit
Factoring A/R Financing
MRI Property and Asset Management
Skyline Property Management
MS 2007 Outlook / Word / Excel/ Access
Quick Books 2011, SBT
Salvador Urdanavia 786 375-0293
Andrew L. Herskowitz 305 665-1951
Felix Garcia, Controller – Panther Management 305 374-5455
Luigi Gallegos, Manager – Desert Inn Hotel 305 593-1300
Howard Thibaut, VP Finance – Lefmark Group 713 850-1850